There are so many wonderful things to say about this hotel, so I'll go in list format:
1. The bed was so soft, I literally melted into it! Slept beautifully.
2. The toilet had a Toto washlet from Japan, replete with heated seat. A highlight.
3. The bathtub was extremely spacious and allowed for a romantic candlelit bath.
4. The water pressure in the shower was marvelous, and the rain shower placed high enough overhead to accommodate any height.
5. The pool area had two different jacuzzis, and the steam/sauna area was well-lit, clean and well-appointed. The soap/shampoo provided smelled so good!
6. Service at the hotel was excellent. They offered several options for comfort, and spoke excellent English.
7. A screen to block out the sun was available on the window, ensuring a dark sleeping space. Brilliant.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Ctrip DaoDao so you can book your Park Hyatt Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Hyatt Beijing