This was our last stop in Kenya after a 7 day safari and it was exactly what we were looking for and so much more. The theme of the hotel acting as a ship is run throughout by all and really does work. The grounds are beautifully maintained and the rooms are large, clean and comfortable.
The staff really can not do enough to make your stay comfortable. They all go above and beyond all of the time, from the reception desk to the hotel shop and the restaurant to the pool. Every meal a chef would take me round every dish to identify which dishes were good for me to eat as I have an allergy. We also ate at the seafood restaurant one night which was exceptional and once again they went above and beyond to accommodate my allergies.
I really can not emphasise enough the level of service experienced at Voyager from the remarkable staff, it really did make for a truly remarkable and memorable holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moored seven kilometres north of Mombasa city centre, Voyager Beach Resort's convenient 'berth' gives guests easy access to a huge variety of historical, sporting and cultural attractions. The vibrant themed resort is famous for hosting some of Africa's finest family entertainments and animation programs, including unique themed journeys across the seven seas, culinary extravaganzas, with very supervised kids' activities and days out with Africa's best-known and most experienced childrens' safari club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Voyager Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyager Beach Hotel Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Kenya
- Voyager Beach Resort Mombasa
- Voyager Beach Resort Kenya
- Voyager Beach Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Mombasa