To book the voyager hotel was a advise from my business partner in Kenya and I spend two nights in the hotel. I was booked on full meal plan, all in! Absolute necessary as the prices for drinks and cocktails are heavy!
The room are more a three star accommodation and not for the spoilt tourist that normally travels to Mauritius. Therefor it is really cheap, $US 200 for two night....
The staff is really great and is trying to make everything happen...the beach is not very great, so you can relax in the three pools with a view to the sea.
food was bad the first night, but with a new shift, things changes drastically .....
I enjoyed my stay, as it is quick from and to the airport and can be a nice farewell from a business trip in Kenya...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moored seven kilometres north of Mombasa city centre, Voyager Beach Resort's convenient 'berth' gives guests easy access to a huge variety of historical, sporting and cultural attractions. The vibrant themed resort is famous for hosting some of Africa's finest family entertainments and animation programs, including unique themed journeys across the seven seas, culinary extravaganzas, with very supervised kids' activities and days out with Africa's best-known and most experienced childrens' safari club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, T4B, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Voyager Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyager Beach Hotel Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Kenya
- Voyager Beach Resort Mombasa
- Voyager Beach Resort Kenya
- Voyager Beach Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Mombasa