Tropical paradise ,big enough to have plenty to explore but small enough to be friendly.
nicely manicured gardens with memory garden open to the public ,peaceful and full of wildlife and turned into a party/education venue for locals.
Food was amazing and never got bored with the different themes everyday as the hotels voyage theme stopped at a different country everyday.
The local entertainment is fantastic and those guys work so hard everyday!
Lovely to see weddings and social events added to the African feel of the hotel.
Scuba diving to be recommended and shady from scuba team was fab.
The lookout bar was the most romantic and beautiful place to chill out at the end of the night .
The staff were all polite and couldn't do enough to help .A few issues with the safety deposit box and air conditioning but promptly sorted by helpful staff.
Overall ......Amazing !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moored seven kilometres north of Mombasa city centre, Voyager Beach Resort's convenient 'berth' gives guests easy access to a huge variety of historical, sporting and cultural attractions. The vibrant themed resort is famous for hosting some of Africa's finest family entertainments and animation programs, including unique themed journeys across the seven seas, culinary extravaganzas, with very supervised kids' activities and days out with Africa's best-known and most experienced childrens' safari club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Voyager Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyager Beach Hotel Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Kenya
- Voyager Beach Resort Mombasa
- Voyager Beach Resort Kenya
- Voyager Beach Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Mombasa