We stayed at the Voyager for our Honeymoon in November 2012.
The hotel was great and had everything we needed. The staff were very nice, especially Margaret at the Relax pool who was always smiling and remembered everyone's favourite drinks!
We went on Safari with JT Safaris and have written a separate review about the amazing trip we had and what a fantastic service they provide on their page.
The Smugglers Cove restaurant in the hotel is well worth a visit too as they serve some wonderful seafood dishes!
We had a lovely time and would highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Voyager Beach Hotel Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Kenya
- Voyager Beach Resort Mombasa
- Voyager Beach
- Voyager Beach Resort Kenya
- Voyager Beach Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Mombasa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moored seven kilometres north of Mombasa city centre, Voyager Beach Resort's convenient 'berth' gives guests easy access to a huge variety of historical, sporting and cultural attractions. The vibrant themed resort is famous for hosting some of Africa's finest family entertainments and animation programs, including unique themed journeys across the seven seas, culinary extravaganzas, with very supervised kids' activities and days out with Africa's best-known and most experienced childrens' safari club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Voyager Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.