Great service. Lots for kids to do. Great food.
Kids club has gone down. Poor attitude of staff (they are the night entertainment crew) at kids club - open at their own leisure and are not particularly interested in kids. Fortunately kids can entertain themselves easily at Voyager and don't need the kids club.
Service staff are fantastic although sometimes strenuously ignore you when they are overwhelmed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moored seven kilometres north of Mombasa city centre, Voyager Beach Resort's convenient 'berth' gives guests easy access to a huge variety of historical, sporting and cultural attractions. The vibrant themed resort is famous for hosting some of Africa's finest family entertainments and animation programs, including unique themed journeys across the seven seas, culinary extravaganzas, with very supervised kids' activities and days out with Africa's best-known and most experienced childrens' safari club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Voyager Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyager Beach Hotel Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Kenya
- Voyager Beach Resort Mombasa
- Voyager Beach Resort Kenya
- Voyager Beach Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Mombasa