I used to be brought to Bamburi Beach Hotel by my late father some 35 years ago as a small boy, now i bring my family here as my father did and i am glad to say the hotel has gotten better over the years, this hotel is a very nice hotel for families and the kids as i did love it as they are not like other hotels with rules for everything here you are allowed to have fun and relax a great place to have a break.
The pool is always clear blue and very nice, rooms are great bathrooms are abit small but serve the purpose.
food is good with variety from India , western , African foods being served .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This warm and friendly hotel welcomes guests with a distinctly African vibe and a fantastic view of the Indian Ocean! The spacious and comfortable rooms offer four poster beds with yards of netting, making nights tropically romantic and worry free. There is a TV, DVD player, Coffee and Tea making facilities in each room. The safe (chargeable) and mini fridge ensure you can relax and enjoy, in air conditioned comfort with quiet, split unit air conditioners or on the terrace with a spectacular view and a cool ocean breeze. The pool edges onto the ocean and the view is terrific! Whether you come to the Bamburi Beach Hotel to relax or to use it as a starting point for your game drives, we do everything we can to ensure your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Bamburi Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamburi Beach Hotel Kenya
- Bamburi Beach Hotel Mombasa