“Lost for words to describe Sam and his team” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 124 Activities in Mombasa
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize on best tours and safaris in Kenya and Tanzania both day trips and long safaris including Beach hotel accommodation.
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“Lost for words to describe Sam and his team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Sam once again has delivered far beyond what was expected of him. Prior to going out to Kenya he kept in contact with me on a regular basis to make sure everything was sorted before our visit. He arranged all of our transport, acted as interpreter and made sure that all 39 of us were looked after 24/7. We stayed at the Bamburi Beach Hotel whilst we were building a children's home in Kikambala. The hotel staff were excellent. This time went on safari to Sentrim Camp East Tsavo which has been the most enjoyable safari I have been on so far. Sam helped the Scouts and myself by running errands for us, organising transport and ensuring that our safety came first. Sam is one of the most friendly and professional people you could come across and recommend him to anyone that is going out to the Mombasa area.

Visited April 2014

• Polish first
New York City, New York
“Tsavo East Safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

From my first communication with Samuel Musyoki, I realized that he was very organized and professional. Sam and one of his drivers picked me up at the Mombasa Airport and helped me to book into the right hotel (Bamburi Beach Hotel). At the time I was six months pregnant and travelling alone. I really wanted to get one safari in before I completed my assignment and left Africa.

Sam and his team took excellent care of me. I felt safe and comfortable at all times. The driver and guide were careful, considerate and responsible. They provided water on the way, made appropriate rest stops and ensured that everyone on the tour was taken care of and having a good time.

During the drives on the reserve, the driver and tour guide gave detailed explanations of the animals, their habits, the locations and answered all questions patiently. There was constant communication with other tour drivers and reserve rangers to identify locations where animals were spotted so that we could see as much as we wanted to.

The accommodation was fantastic. Sam booked the group into the Sarova Salt Lick Lodge which was an amazing experience. The food was delicious, wide variety of fresh fruits and veggies, meats, rice, sauces, pasta, breads and desserts. OMG, I was in heaven, my baby loved it too cause I felt lots of joyful kicks and flutters. The best was the view of the water hole from my room. I was able to sit and watch the various animals come and drink from the safety of my room. Simply amazing! The elephants came right up to the Lodge and drank from the little pond there.

I plan to take my entire family when my little boy is old enough to enjoy the animals. I hope that Sam and his team will still be around as I would not choose anyone else to take us.

Thanks Sam and team, you made my safari memorable.

Visited July 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Tsavo east west safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Just a quick note to say a BIG THANK YOU to Samuel and his team which we luckily found at Bamburi Beach Hotel. They are absolutely fantastic and made our holiday in Kenya an incredible experience! They looked after us really well. He was always in there when needed even if you wanted a cold drink he had a supply in his little safari van fridge, always enough for everybody. I would recommend him to everyone. We're family of three with a school age boy so always taking an extra care when in Africa but they are really worth recommending!!!! Maggie, David and FIlip

Visited August 2013
Lichfield
“Brill!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Sam and his team of drivers were excellent in providing us with the transport we needed. They made sure that our safety was on the top of their agenda and we had great communication with him.
Being reassured that we were being looked after and supported 24/7 made my experience of visiting Kenya amazing. And as far as going on safari was concerned his drivers were constantly in communication with one another and whilst on the reserve they were in convoy pointing out all animals and giving names, this made my experience of safari brilliant.

Visited April 2013
“Most Incredible Experience Ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Thanks to Sam and his Team I had the most amazing experience of my life in Kenya!! I've never felt safer or more looked after on a trip abroad, especially since we were looking after 30 explorers and scouts!! Sam and his team were extra eyes the entire time, always looking after us and nothing could be to much trouble!!

Thank you Sam, and I look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Visited March 2013