On our coastal safari we had a nightstop in mombasa and it turned out the place we had reserved in shanzu was not great so we had to drive around looking for a place. Ww asked around and someobe recommended this hotwl and warned us that the prices were very helpful igh... we went and checked it out and we were very impressed! Very beautiful hotel and the staff... the bar staff and the staff at the dining area were very pleasant. The F&B manager Isaac Baya took time to talk to us at both meals that we had at the hotel and he was extremely kind.
The hotel is on the cleaner part of the northcoast beach and much less populated and we took a long walk along the beach with very little disturbance. This hotel is a lot better than the white sands in my opinion and you get even better service and great meals for less.
- Also Known As:
- Emrald Flamingo Beach Club Hotel
- Emrald Flamingo Beach Club Hotel Mombasa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emrald Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa is a cosy boutique hotel featuring 137 spacious rooms, Olympic capacity free form swimming pool, unique beach cave bar, tennis courts and entertainment facilities.All rooms are fully air-conditioned and are housed in six separate four storey buildings surrounding large lagoon shaped swimming pool and gardens. All rooms have private shower and cubicles, spacious balconies with a table and chairs. There are 85 rooms and 36 superior rooms and six suites. There are 86 standard rooms 36 superior rooms and 16 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Emrald Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.