My personal service/quality ratings are very strict.
I knew exactly what i wanted out of a hotel and when i reached this hotel on the eve of our wedding, i knew it was the one. The receptionist named Gayle was so friendly and she quickly had someone show us the wedding venue and rooms. We were taken a back by the magnificent views and the pretty rooms. Kevin and Langat helped us quickly settle on a menu package that was- believe me you- too good to be true. We were even offered a complimentary night's stay. A miraculous wedding briefing at the eleventh hour!
Miracles continued to unfold. Everything we requested for was supplied eagerly under the steady watch of Isaac Baya the food and beverage manager who called us countless times to check on us. We were offered two separate rooms for the bridal party to use as changing rooms while they hid our honeymoon suite away for our evening surprise! The wedding dinner was awesome... our guests enjoyed it to the limit. The set up was a fairy tale! Though it was not our first choice and we had a struggle with that as we had wanted a separate dining set up in the cave... it proved logistically straining. Can you believe the General Manager had time to stop by to explain the logistics to us and offer us an alternative! Wow! The poolside dinner was superb and romantic. Though our dj was not able to play his music at the dinner as we had pre-planned (the only down side) all else was fine.
Our room was magical to say the least. We were upgraded to a seaview room.
The Place is great for family and children especially. It is a very quiet hotel you may even be deceived that no one lived there! They have a kids center where our 3 year old son would play for hours on end giving us the much needed break.
The grounds are good and the beach so white, they made the best wedding photos!
The staff are very helpful though delivery sometimes is slow i would like to believe its due to policies and protocol.
Thank you all. We will be back again, soon. God bless you.
- Also Known As:
- Emrald Flamingo Beach Club Hotel
- Emrald Flamingo Beach Club Hotel Mombasa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emrald Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa is a cosy boutique hotel featuring 137 spacious rooms, Olympic capacity free form swimming pool, unique beach cave bar, tennis courts and entertainment facilities.All rooms are fully air-conditioned and are housed in six separate four storey buildings surrounding large lagoon shaped swimming pool and gardens. All rooms have private shower and cubicles, spacious balconies with a table and chairs. There are 85 rooms and 36 superior rooms and six suites. There are 86 standard rooms 36 superior rooms and 16 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Emrald Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.