all the people are verry kindly, helpfull and looking tehy can help in ervery situation. on the pool and in the restaurant. its like familar. The pavillion d'amour should (must) be more used.
in the evening on the pool its boring because tho less good music. for good sound there have to be a new soundsystem and variaty of music. The food was verry good, not always warm enough.
- Also Known As:
- Emrald Flamingo Beach Club Hotel
- Emrald Flamingo Beach Club Hotel Mombasa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emrald Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa is a cosy boutique hotel featuring 137 spacious rooms, Olympic capacity free form swimming pool, unique beach cave bar, tennis courts and entertainment facilities.All rooms are fully air-conditioned and are housed in six separate four storey buildings surrounding large lagoon shaped swimming pool and gardens. All rooms have private shower and cubicles, spacious balconies with a table and chairs. There are 85 rooms and 36 superior rooms and six suites. There are 86 standard rooms 36 superior rooms and 16 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Emrald Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.