We spent a week there and we had planned a lot of things to do but instead we ended up doing a lot of nothing. We spend an awful lot of time around the pool and it was great. The hotel is really good, for a resort, there wasn't too much crowd, everything was working from the room to the bar and the staff. Honestly I have no complains, i had a great relaxing time with a few excursions and outings and this hotel stood up to my needs.
It may not be the cheapest or the most beautiful of resort along the coast but for me it did it.
I don't ask for anything else.
- Also Known As:
- Emrald Flamingo Beach Club Hotel
- Emrald Flamingo Beach Club Hotel Mombasa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emrald Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa is a cosy boutique hotel featuring 137 spacious rooms, Olympic capacity free form swimming pool, unique beach cave bar, tennis courts and entertainment facilities.All rooms are fully air-conditioned and are housed in six separate four storey buildings surrounding large lagoon shaped swimming pool and gardens. All rooms have private shower and cubicles, spacious balconies with a table and chairs. There are 85 rooms and 36 superior rooms and six suites. There are 86 standard rooms 36 superior rooms and 16 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Emrald Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.