“lovely restaurant with good food and excellent services” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pavilions Restaurant

Pavilions Restaurant
Malindi Road / Sarova Beach hotel & spa -Mombasa - Kenya | 90173, Mombasa 80100, Kenya
+254 41 2128000
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Mombasa
Cuisines: African, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Continental, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“lovely restaurant with good food and excellent services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Me and my partner stayed at the Sarova White Sand Beaches Hotel from the 15th to the 22nd of October 2013. Most of the time we had breakfast and dinner at the Pavilions restaurant. The food was so great and the variety was excellent. Management and staff were very pleasant, friendly and always happy to help. I would definitely recommend this hotel and restaurant and we are hoping to visit again next year. Thank you very much for making our holiday enjoyable.

Nairobi, Kenya
“Totally Awesome ;-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

If you have never had a meal at Sarova Whitesands' Pavilions Restaurant you have most likely been hungry your whole life :-) I was wowed beyond imagination. The variety of foods, the service, the atmosphere, the staff, the speed, the ~~ well I could go on and on. Then there was Barbara, the "ever there" Manager, Joseph the "Chef of the World", Donald the "ever-smiling" Manager, all surrounded by a team of enthusiastic staff going "above and beyond" expectations to fulfill every palatable desire. I couldn't help but look around to see what they were doing; there was Katana and Kazungu with bottomless pots of coffee or anything you wanted, even Geoffrey (if I can recall his name) who during my stay I baptized him the "bird man" was there always making sure, with his fake catapult, that the swallows, ravens and crows did not swoop in and grab my well toasted cream-cheesed bagel. It seems that I spent most of the time in the Pavilion Restaurant and rightfully so because long leisurely breakfasts were followed by equally long leisurely lunches and then dinners - who had any time to do anything? Plus the desserts were heavenly! Having traveled far and wide and having eaten my share of the world foods, the Pavilion Restaurant certainly stands out as the "eatery place to be" ~~ I haven't even spoken about the "champagne breakfast" on my last morning there ~~ almost canceled my flight it did ;-) Bravo Sarova, and Bravo to the Whitesands Pavilion team ~~ you folks, namely ever alert Barbara, Joseph, Donald, Katana, Kazungu and including the "omelette" ladies who ensured that my "surprise me" omelette was made to perfection, I am certainly making a comeback ~~ WELL DONE!!!!

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
“Excellent Services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stayed at Sarova White sands for five days from 15-20th October 2013. Everything was world class, from food varieties to musics and other entertainments. Mercy, Christine, David, Barbara and many others were very welcoming and made my stay there an excellent experience. I will surely visit next time.

Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
“great meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I visited Sarova Whitesands on friday 18th and had dinner at pavilion. Wow their buffet is so amazing and great cocktails. I especially appreciate the assistant manager Barbara for the help she gave me she is kind. I also appreciate Geoffrey who tended to my request and Peter who welcome me. Excellent service you have there i love it. The band was great and so was the Mugithi night. What amazed me the most is how the staff is so coordinated even how they set the restaurant ready for breakfast immediately after dinner. Great work people keep it up. I would surely recommend pavilion.

Nairobi, Kenya
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

The reception at the Pavilions Restaurant is excellent with Donald and Barbara ensuring that the guests needs are well catered for with their personal touch! The food is great and so is the ambience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere