I wouldn't mind if I had to sleep at the pool at Kichwa Tembo, it is somehow a magical place with a wonderful view over the plains. Yet the tents are also great and comfortable, providing just what one needs to feel at home and well. And then the sightings! Just amazing with an abundance of wildlife.
The staff is very friendly and attentive and the food good. Only the power sockets could work more comfortable, although its already great that there is wifi in the lounge.
- Also Known As:
- Kichwa Tembo Tented Safari Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kichwa Tembo Tented Safari Camp Hotel
- AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Masai Mara Tented Camp is set on a private wilderness concession leased from Maasai landlords in the legendary Masai Mara. Situated where forest and savanna meet, these elegant, spacious safari tents boast some of the most magnificent views of the Masai Mara, especially from the large swimming pool. • 40 ensuite safari tents (28 classic and 12 luxury)• Lodge swimming pool• Safari Shop• Wifi in guest area, reception and Safari Shop• Great Migration, kongoni, topi, elephant, buffalo, giraffe, lion and cheetah ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.