My wife and I recently returned to Kichwa Tembo for a three night stay. The camp is one of our favorites with great views of the Mara. The camp staff is very friendly and outgoing and our guide Benedict Kilului was great. He has eagle eyes - on one of the game drives he spotted a leopard, cheetah and several lions. Between the pool with a great view, good food, friendly resident warthog and bushbuck plus strategically located hammocks for a quick snooze, the camp was just right. It is upscale but not over-the-top. We shall return again!
- Also Known As:
- Kichwa Tembo Tented Safari Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kichwa Tembo Tented Safari Camp Hotel
- AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Masai Mara Tented Camp is set on a private wilderness concession leased from Maasai landlords in the legendary Masai Mara. Situated where forest and savanna meet, these elegant, spacious safari tents boast some of the most magnificent views of the Masai Mara, especially from the large swimming pool. • 40 ensuite safari tents (28 classic and 12 luxury)• Lodge swimming pool• Safari Shop• Wifi in guest area, reception and Safari Shop• Great Migration, kongoni, topi, elephant, buffalo, giraffe, lion and cheetah ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.