I truly enjoyed my trip to the Masai Mara, with the Mara Explorer Camp being a strong feature in that beautiful picture.
The service provided, the people, the space, the tents, the tours, everything was exactly if not more than I expected! A camp build in nature, one with nature with the most sweet and welcoming people running it!
I loved it to bits and I am definitely going to try and go back.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Explorer Camp Hotel
- Mara Explorer Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Explorer Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world famous Masai Mara, Mara Explorer Camp is set on its own private peninsula, with each of its ten luxurious tents opening to the Talek River and the stunning savanna. The tents, equipped with all mod cons are set on wooden decks opening out to a private verandah where you can enjoy time alone in the wild away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Mara Explorer Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.