Loved the atmosphere - a combination of sophistication mixed with the wild side of Africa. Staff remember your name from the first meeting. Staff show interest in how your day is unfolding and all the exciting animal sightings. The wait staff in the dinning room and lounge were efficient. The best of all was the Safari driver who made certain both sides of the jeep had opportunity for equal photos by turning the vehicle around and positioning for best photos. He turned the engine off to reduce vibration for best photos. He was knowledgeable about the wild life species. He was polite, efficient, and on time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world famous Masai Mara, Mara Explorer Camp is set on its own private peninsula, with each of its ten luxurious tents opening to the Talek River and the stunning savanna. The tents, equipped with all mod cons are set on wooden decks opening out to a private verandah where you can enjoy time alone in the wild away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Mara Explorer Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Explorer Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Explorer Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve