I stayed three days at Mara Explorer and had an amazing time. The staff were so professional and yet so sweet and we felt very welcome. The food was really good and our luxurious tent with outdoor bathtub was overlooking a small river where hippos bathed. It is ideally situated in the middle of the Masai Mara and we got to see all the Masai Mara wildlife.
I would love to go there again sometime.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Explorer Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Explorer Camp Hotel
- Mara Explorer Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world famous Masai Mara, Mara Explorer Camp is set on its own private peninsula, with each of its ten luxurious tents opening to the Talek River and the stunning savanna. The tents, equipped with all mod cons are set on wooden decks opening out to a private verandah where you can enjoy time alone in the wild away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Mara Explorer Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.