Spent our last 3 nights in Kenya at the Mara Explorer and it was a delight. This was my third trip to the Mara and the best accomodation. The service and friendly staff left me with many great memories. I saw the Great Migration, went on a walking tour that was very informative, saw so many of the wonderful animals. We had a bush BBQ that was a pleasant surprise and was a fun evening. We were always walked to our tents by a guard after an relaxing evening in the lounge and dining room looking over the river. From our tent we viewed the river with many hippos and could hear them at night, It just doesn't get any better. I hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world famous Masai Mara, Mara Explorer Camp is set on its own private peninsula, with each of its ten luxurious tents opening to the Talek River and the stunning savanna. The tents, equipped with all mod cons are set on wooden decks opening out to a private verandah where you can enjoy time alone in the wild away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mara Explorer Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Explorer Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Explorer Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve