This was our first visit to Mara Explorer Camp and probably not our last because we really loved every second of our 4 night stay. We visit Kenya regularly and of all the places we stayed in the Masai Mara this is our favorite now.
The luxurious tents along the Talek river, the quit laid back atmosphere, the awesome food, the really great staff and our ‘super’ guide Paul made our stay unforgettable.
Came home with lovely memories of the camp and its people and hope to be able to go back as soon as possible. Thanks everybody at Mara Explorer for taking such good care of us!
- Also Known As:
- Mara Explorer Camp Hotel
- Mara Explorer Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Explorer Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world famous Masai Mara, Mara Explorer Camp is set on its own private peninsula, with each of its ten luxurious tents opening to the Talek River and the stunning savanna. The tents, equipped with all mod cons are set on wooden decks opening out to a private verandah where you can enjoy time alone in the wild away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Mara Explorer Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.