In my 30 years of travelling in and out of Kenya, I've stayed at most of the 4/5 star camps: none is as personalized, private and luxurious as this. Since Royal Mara opened 8 years ago, we were fortunate to be among the first guests. I've stayed exclusively here ever since, and have brought over 100 guests along with me. That should tell you how much I appreciate their extrordinary professionalism, service, & dedication to protecting both the natural beauty and the Masai people. You will not be disappointed at all. In fact, you will be amazed, and writing one of these as soon as you get home, as I am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Mara is a luxury safari and game viewing lodge located in Kenya's world famous Masai Mara, home to the annual Great Migration of the Wildebeest. We are situated directly on the Mara River with six riverfront guest suites. All suites are raised upon wooden decks with full mahogany flooring and original hand carved furniture. See the same wildlife-rich areas as broadcast on the BBC Big Cat Diary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Royal Mara Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Mara Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Royal Mara Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve