This facility, it's location, staff, amenities, and activities (game drives) were outstanding. The best time we had in Africa and absolutely the best safaris. The staff and management were so personable that we cried when we had to leave. This is what we always thought Africa to be. We lived with all of the animals and the wonderful Masai people and their lands.
We say this after experiencing other areas of Africa and other game drives. This place was magical.
If you really want to experience real natural and caring Africa, the Royal Mara and its offerings are a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Mara is a luxury safari and game viewing lodge located in Kenya's world famous Masai Mara, home to the annual Great Migration of the Wildebeest. We are situated directly on the Mara River with six riverfront guest suites. All suites are raised upon wooden decks with full mahogany flooring and original hand carved furniture. See the same wildlife-rich areas as broadcast on the BBC Big Cat Diary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Royal Mara Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Mara Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Royal Mara Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve