Our trip of a lifetime was completed with 4 days @ Serian Camp. Accommodations were unique and "safari camp" elegant; food was great! The game drive were perfect with fun guides.
We experienced everything we were hoping for at Serian. Hopefully will go again this year!
PS- THE STAFF WAS EXCELLENT with wonderful customer service... ALWAYS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional bush camp most suited to adventurous outdoors characters in search of a real experience. "Serian" means peaceful, calm or serene in the Maa language. An artists haven and one of the most picturesque sites in the Mara. Located in the heart of the Mara North Conservancy "Serian" operates throughout the year. A traditional tented camp focusing on quality game viewing and providing clients access to some of the very best game viewing in Africa. The migration of wildebeest occurs from June through October and sometimes November, quickly followed by the birthing season from October to March. April May & June offer opportunities for ornithologists and those who enjoy the solitude of the quiet season. Serian guarantees exclusive use of vehicle at no extra cost. This is the key to a quality experience and not a shared compromise. The Nest is a tree house perfect for a picnic after a bush walk in the private conservancy, where guests can also spend the night in the two oval double beds and watch nocturnal game on the infra-red cameras! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Serian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serian Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Serian Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve