I went to the Masai Mara with two friends over Easter. We wanted to be spoiled, faux camping 'glamping' with some good game drives in between. Elephant Pepper Camp was beautiful, tucked away behind trees. Peter, Patrick, Daniel and others were a great team, everyone seemed to be totally into what they were doing, funny, relaxed whilst being attentive. The camp is totally open so animals wonder around at night. The 'tent' was lovely, beautiful wood, fresh linen, beautiful service and good food. Saw some cool animals too -- including mating elephants and a lazy leopard! The Mara is beautiful at this time of year, incredible skies, if not a little wet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Pepper Camp is situated within the Mara North Conservancy. Small and exclusive, the camp is located in the heart of the African Bush. Our spacious canvas tents are comfortably furnished, featuring en suite bathrooms with flush toilets and traditional safari showers. Nothing rivals sitting around the campfire enjoying the sounds of the African night. Elephant Pepper Camp brings people back to nature – no traffic, no permanent structures, just the sights and sounds of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Elephant Pepper Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Pepper Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Elephant Pepper Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve