Great place to stay, we were spoilt and pretty much had the place to ourselves. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and the food was delicious. Lovely location next to the Mara river with all its hippos (make sure you have ear plugs as they can be quite noisy at night!). Great time on safari as well, just the 2 of us and the driver for 3 out of our 4 game drives, very knowledgeable driver.
- Also Known As:
- David Livingstone Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- David Livingstone Safari Hotel
- David Livingstone Safari Resort Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The David Livingstone Safari Resort in located in the North Mara Conservancy on a wide bend on the Mara River with several large hippo pools right outside the dining room. Set in the worlds largest natural theatre of Wildlife, David Livingstone is a home for discerning travellers. All rooms face the Mara River. The lodge is an ideal base for a variety of activities like Game Drives, Balloon Safaris, Night Game Drives, Nature Walks and is home to a large tree planting drive in the Masai Mara. ... more less