Such a picturesque area, great animal sightings, had a very exciting leopard encounter too long to write about. We were able to see the migration of wildebeests crossing the river. The accommodations were old world safari tents made you fell like a Hollywood movie. The staff Douglas, our guide Steve and spotter Kitipa were all excellent. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cottar Safari tradition began in 1919. Nearly 90 years on, we continue to provide an unparalleled safari experience to discerning clients in Africa. Extending an era of luxury and quality, we return to the original spirit and essence of "safari", reminiscent of a golden era; an era of romance, professional guiding, adventure and elegance. Situated in the Masai Mara, in an untouched exclusive concession bordering the Serengeti and Loliondo reserves, the area guarantees privacy and an abundance of wildlife. The camp accommodates up to 22 guests in authentic white canvas tents, which are spacious and luxuriously furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Cottar's 1920's Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottar`s Camp 1920`s Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Cottar's 1920's Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve