It was the second time for me in Kilima. Actually even this time (low season) the hospitality was great and the service wonderful. One day we just were the four of us but the service was still great. All the people at Kilima doing their best to give the best service and always with a smill on their face. A pity, the spa was not open but I can understand this in low season, actually we didnt really missed it. :-)
Then we had several game drives with Martin. I did several parks in kenya with different guides but Martin is the best, no one can spot the animals better then him.
So if you looking for a very good place to stay in Mara with an incredible service: only one place = Kilima.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Camp is a small and intimate eco-friendly tented camp with a stunning view over the Mara rive and the Masai Mara Reserve.Like all our standard tents, our two new Deluxe tents benefit from fantastic and unspoiled views!We offer excellent game viewing in the Mara Triangle with our 4x4 vehicle and our qualified and experienced guides. Being this close to nature , with panoramic views of the Masai Mara, we guarantee you that you will see amazing wildlife ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Kilima Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kilima Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve