Everything about Kilima was outstanding. The staff were all very welcoming, the service they provided was probably the best we have ever experienced. The 'tent' was very comfortable with an amazing view over the Mara. We started off in a new classic to which had hot water and electrical points. Much to our surprise, we were asked if we would like to upgrade after our first night. We were one of only two couples and I guess they thought why leave the luxury tents empty if no one is using them. Needless to say the luxury tent was even better than the new classic. The food was superb and varied. Our safari guide, Martin, was the cherry on the cake. I know that a lot of what you see is down to luck but I am sure that martins experience and knowledge helped enormously. He was also very friendly and listened to our requests. I think that Kilima should advertise the fact that they don't get Mosquitos due to being so high up. This was a real bonus for me since I usually get covered in bites. I would recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Camp is a small and intimate eco-friendly tented camp with a stunning view over the Mara rive and the Masai Mara Reserve.Like all our standard tents, our two new Deluxe tents benefit from fantastic and unspoiled views!We offer excellent game viewing in the Mara Triangle with our 4x4 vehicle and our qualified and experienced guides. Being this close to nature , with panoramic views of the Masai Mara, we guarantee you that you will see amazing wildlife ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kilima Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kilima Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve