My family of four, consisting of two 72 year old parents, myself and my sister who has been in the travel business for twenty years had the best travel experience of our lives with Gamewatchers Safaris. Absolutely every detail is attended to and the service is exceptional. We visited all four Porini Camps and the guides, drivers, camp managers, stewards and other staff are terrific in every one. The game is abundant and the people are unbelievable friendly and knowledgeable. Open sided vehicles are the best for game watching and photography and having Maasai guides on their own lands is a richly rewarding experience. Gamewatchers fully deserves its outstanding reputation. Book now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porini Mara Camp is located in the exclusive 17,500 acre wildlife conservancy of Ol Kinyei, one of the most beautiful wilderness areas in the Serengeti-Mara eco-system. The camp has 6 spacious guest tents with an en-suite bathroom sited in the shade of Yellow-barked Acacia trees. The camp accommodates a maximum of 12 guests, where guests enjoy game drives in 4x4s, sundowners at scenic viewing points and escorted walks with Maasai guides. Ol Kinyei is noted for its excellent wildlife viewing with a resident pride of lions, cheetahs, leopards and a wide variety of animals. There is a strict limit on the number of tourist vehicles allowed in the conservancy so that visitors from the camp can view the wildlife without other vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Porini Mara Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Porini Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Porini Mara Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve