I recently spent two nights at Porini Mara and had a fantastic time. Saw lots of wildlife including cheetah, lion, giraffe etc on the conservancy. The Maasai guides were excellent trackers and very good company. Being able to take walks, enjoy sundowners and view wildlife from a comfortable, open 4x4 was fantastic. You could see the envy of those driving around in minivans when we showed up in the Masai Mara Reserve. The quality of the food was excellent as was the service at camp. Very clean, spacious, comfortable tents.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porini Mara Camp is located in the exclusive 17,500 acre wildlife conservancy of Ol Kinyei, one of the most beautiful wilderness areas in the Serengeti-Mara eco-system. The camp has 6 spacious guest tents with an en-suite bathroom sited in the shade of Yellow-barked Acacia trees. The camp accommodates a maximum of 12 guests, where guests enjoy game drives in 4x4s, sundowners at scenic viewing points and escorted walks with Maasai guides. Ol Kinyei is noted for its excellent wildlife viewing with a resident pride of lions, cheetahs, leopards and a wide variety of animals. There is a strict limit on the number of tourist vehicles allowed in the conservancy so that visitors from the camp can view the wildlife without other vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Porini Mara Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Porini Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Porini Mara Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve