While you may think this camp is pricey you definitely get what you pay for. It is not a lodge so you don't have to worry about lots of people. You are attended to at all times, the food is great, you will pretty much get a safari truck with guide just for your party and the guides are very knowledgeable and flexible. This is once in a life time experience and worth every penny!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rekero overlooks an ancient animal river crossing point in the Masai Mara. A front row seat to witness the spectacular annual migration awaits you.Rekero has a long and proud history in the Mara that lends to it a depth of character and low-key authenticity that is the hallmark of this luxury tented camp. Rekero is enfolded in wilderness, the camp nestles under huge deciduous trees, hippos grunt in the pools below the mess deck, the fragrance of wild sage floats on the air and guests can often watch the migration crossing the Talek River just 50 meters from the camp lawn. Warm, hospitable and intimate, with a guiding team widely recognised as being the best in Kenya, Rekero offers an unsurpassed Masai Mara safari experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Rekero Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rekero Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Rekero Camp, Asilia Africa Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve