I was not expecting to find such a nice place in the middle of the savannas, it definitively makes your safari experience even more spectacular.
The rooms are really cozy, the tent instead of the concrete walls enhances the experience, but it doesnt mean you will no have comfort, once the tent is very spacious, with a comfortable king size bed, and a very decent bathroom (this one in concrete walls). You can easily forget that you in a Natural Reserve and only the animal's noises in the middle of the night remember you where you are.
The hotel infrastructure in general e pretty decent, especially considering that you are not going to spend many hours in the hotel. Food is ok, dont expect 5 stars dishes, but you can find good quality food and some variety in the buffet.
The staff is a special chapter of this hotel (actually not only of the hotel, but Kenyans in general), they are very friendly, always with a smile and making your stay pleasant.
Very good hotel! Congratulations for the fantastic place you have there!
- Also Known As:
- Sarova Mara Game Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Sarova Mara Game Camp Hotel
- Sarova Mara Game Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nothing quite captures the true spirit of East Africa, like a safari in Kenya’s richest game reserve, the Maasai Mara. Sarova Mara Game Camp offers front seats to nature’s most breathtaking show - the wildebeest migration. The endless plains of East Africa are the setting for the world’s greatest wildlife spectacle where, from the vast Serengeti plains to the champagne colored hills of Kenya’s Maasai Mara, over 1.4 million wildebeest and 200,000 zebra and gazelle, relentlessly tracked by Africa’s great predators, migrate in a clockwise fashion over 1,800 miles each year in search of rain ripened grass. Sarova Mara Game Camp is well positioned to enjoy this unique phenomenon. The rolling plains around the Camp are teeming with wildebeest, gazelles and zebras, during the migration months and the Camp is situated right in the center of their migration path. Sarova Mara Game Camp is also the ideal choice for those seeking a richer experience of Maasai Mara that goes much beyond just game drives. By virtue of its location and layout, the Camp offers an unparalleled plethora of activities and experiences from luxury tented living to bird-watching, mini golf, sport fishing and a unique insight into the Maasai culture at the adjoining Maasai village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Sarova Mara Game Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.