We just arrived to Nairobi after a fantastic three night stay at the lodge. Everything has been so nice, and everything from gourmet meals, children activities, friendly staff and not least the Eco based and sustainable travel, giving back to the Masai society, exceeds all our expectations.
We also wants to tell how satisfied we have been with our guide, Agnes. She has so much knowledge about the animals, the nature and what to do and not to do to preserve the delicate ecosystem. In addition she was fantastic with our to kids, and showed us so many unforgettable scenes. We will return as soon as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Basecamp Masai Mara provides 12 spacious and luxurious tents, bordering the Masai Mara National reserve, on a lush peninsula in the Talek River, with spectacular views of the savannah. You have your own veranda overlooking the river, bathroom en-suite with a hot solar heated shower open to the sky. Enjoy the amazing wildlife from your tent, the fig-tree platform, or in the open-air bar - a responsible approach to the classic safari ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Basecamp Masai Mara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Basecamp Masai Mara Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Basecamp Masai Mara Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve