The permanent tents are spacious, clean and surrounded by beauty! We went when there were no mosquitoes so the outdoor bathrooms were not a problem. The private, outdoor shower was amazing. The food was excellent and the staff was helpful, attentive and knowledgeable. There were many options for the safari and we saw plenty of animals. I highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Basecamp Masai Mara provides 12 spacious and luxurious tents, bordering the Masai Mara National reserve, on a lush peninsula in the Talek River, with spectacular views of the savannah. You have your own veranda overlooking the river, bathroom en-suite with a hot solar heated shower open to the sky. Enjoy the amazing wildlife from your tent, the fig-tree platform, or in the open-air bar - a responsible approach to the classic safari ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Basecamp Masai Mara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Basecamp Masai Mara Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Basecamp Masai Mara Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve