a great place to stay, we had 2 nights here, not enough! good food, lovely rooms but a bit dated in the bathroom. awesome wildlife, and thats the reason to be there. great hippo bar, samson told us when to be there to see the hippo,s out, and the croc sunbathing, giraffe, zebra and all sorts drink here. game drives are out of this world!! big 5 done. hope to return one day.
- Also Known As:
- Keekorok Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Keekorok Hotel
- Keekorok Lodge
- Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over 700 square miles of lush, sun-drenched plains encircle Keekorok Lodge, the oldest property in the Masai Mara Game Reserve in southwest Kenya. The lodge was opened in 1962 and is ideally situated in the direct path of the spectacular animal migration that occurs every year from July to October. Guests can experience unparalleled safari adventures and morning and evening game drives are a must for anyone visiting the reserve ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.