I recently took a safari photo adventure with my Son to Kenya. This was the last place we stayed at on our 10 day adventure. To say the least, it was a fantastic place to have closed out our trip to Kenya. The lodge is located very close to the Mara Mari River. The facility was fantastic in so many ways! Great views of the Savanna, on the North end of the Serengeti. Excellent food and hospitality. Great game drives! The ballon ride was the final highlight of the stay! I would love to go back and see the Great Migration!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve