My wife and I spent two nights in March 2013 at the Mara Serena Safari Lodge while on a small group safari. This lodge is dramatically situated on a high tree-covered ridge above the tall grass savannah of the Masai Mara Reserve. If I could, I would give the location six stars! The design and decoration of the ultramodern rooms in this sprawling lodge complex draw upon traditional Maasai art and architectural forms. Our room, really a small suite with a bedroom and a small sitting room looking out and down from the ridge, was most delightful and comfortable. Free WiFi was much appreciated. Meals, served buffet style, were excellent. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful. I appreciated relaxing in the swimming pool in between early morning and late afternoon game drives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve