We stayed here during our Christmas vacation in 2012. Even though it is an old hotel, my family and I had the most amazing time at this hotel. We loved waking up at the crack of dawn to go on safari and loved coming back to our home away from home. The staff was extremely friendly, welcoming and accommodating! The food was good and the rooms were clean. We will definately be going back! Can't wait! :-) Keep it up! Mara Serena you're doing a brilliant job!
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel
- Mara Serena
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel and Travelocity so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.