Customer service is second to none - nothing was too much trouble for Dan who sorted out little niggles with a smile and was terribly apologetic when we were charged game fees twice. The room looks like termite mounds from the outside and are very Gaudi internally! However very comfortable. Food was excellent especially breakfast by the hippo pool and candlelight bush supper.
Excellent would definitely return!
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel
- Mara Serena
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.