What a location. On a cliff overlooking the Maasai Mara and the Mara River and the Great Migration. The pool area very nice with beautiful views. Loved their food and drinks poolside. The rooms kind of unique. But what is the creme de la creme were the game drives. Amazing wildlife. You can see the \herds of migration assembling near the river. That is to the time to gho down the mountain and enjoy the spectacle. One of the best of the natural world. Plan to come back again some day. Overall a once in a lifetime experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve