Here at the Mara Serena there are incomparable views. Honestly, it was quite breathtaking! And not only that, every room has a great view as well. This was my first visit to the Masia Mara, and my first time on Safari, so maybe I'm just in overall awe, but I really liked the place. There was decent service, clean rooms, nice paths to walk around on, and the safari was great! Saw about 10 lions! I also indulged in their Hippo Breakfast, which was just amazing! You sit by the river, have a gourmet meal, and watch the crocodiles and hippos hang around the river just 10 meters from you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Low Cost Holidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve