Just returned from an incredible journey from our home on Fort Myers Beach,Florida to Masai Mara Triangle, Mara Serena Safari Lodge.. Getting there from Nairobi in a vehicle is a horrible experience. It is a good 5 or 6 hours of bouncing,if at all possible save the time and fly from Nairobi.We were fortunate that it had not rained or we might still be making our way there. Once arriving,the care we were given, the setting of the lodge and the abundance of wild life made the drive there all worthwhile. If you have the good fortune to visit here do enjoy the Sundowner and Hippo Breakfast that the lodge offers. A visit to the Masai village was also one that we will not forget.Thanks again to the kind people employed by the lodge!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve