Dates of Trip: 29 Oct - 1st Nov
Number of rooms booked : 3
Purpose of trip: Photography course
We were on a photography trip to Masai Mara and stayed at Mara Serena safari lodge. the hotel itself is very cozy and comfortable. the design of the hotel is another story, the view on valley from the room always amuse use with wild life walking around in groups. the choice of colors is very unique and aesthetic. Everyone in the hotel makes you feel like home, whenever we leave the room in the morning (6:30 am) there will be an army waiting to help us carry our equipment to the cars. meals always vary from day to another to take you through different experiences.
I was sick one night and could not make it to dinner so at 10:30 pm I felt hungry and called the reception asking for some food, once the receptionist knew that I was sick he ask the chief to make me a special three course meal and have it delivered to the room in 20 minutes. The next night the waiter from the restaurant came to the room with a menu checking in advance if I will be able to make to the dinner or not, so I can order what I would like for dinner.
Could not ask for anymore !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve