Fabulous Lodge during our two day safari of the Masai Mara. The food was fabulous including their barbeques at dinner. The pool was refreshing with a nice view. The rooms were unique and charming. Wifi was a bit pricey at $20 per day at this lodge, and was totally free at the Ngorongoro Serena Lodge...this was a bit disappointing, especially as the signal wasn't always that great. All and all, I would highly recommend this lodge to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve