We thank Migration kenya safaris for a wonderful stay in this resort and thank them for booking us in this resort. Also thanks to Michael maina for a wonderful driver /guide...we were very lucky to witness one of the wonders of the world..the Migration. Truly like the comapny baseline " a safari that stays with you" a promise that was full filled. Now coming to the resort it's an awesome location high on a hill and a magnificient view of the Mara...from the pool area. But if you are a family of three the rooms are small but for 2 it's just right... i would rate this 4/5 'cos the food spread was ok not as good as sarena amboseli..the stay was very comfortable..a must stay if you are in masai mara...but the drive from nairobi to this resort is very tiring...it's a very long drive and you have to cross the border and enter tanzania...as it's the last resort in the line of other resorts...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve