After a warm welcome at the private air strip, we had a mini game drive on the way to the lodge. The number of animals was just amazing. We then checkinto a lovely room that looked out on the plain where animals graze. The hospitality was just splendid. Milka was acting manager while the regular manager was off. She is an amazing woman - if only you could clone her. The only disappointment was the food. There was not much variety and what we had was just OK. All the employees were gracious and couldn't do enough for you. Game drives were excellent but the roads leave a little to be desired! We would be more than happy to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among forests on the very edge of the Masai Mara, each elegant tent at andBeyond Bateleur Camp replicates the style and glamour of vintage Africa. A world of hardwood floors, polished silver and sparkling crystal is juxtaposed against the romance of the open Mara plains, with their abundant herds of wildlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your andBeyond Bateleur Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bateleur Camp At Kichwa Tembo Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- AndBeyond Bateleur Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve