One of my greatest holiday! The staff in Amani Mara are very friendly and accommodative. What I like about Amani Mara?
1. Lodging: comfortable beds and pillow :), spacious room, very clean, the balcony with a perfect safari view
2. Location and ambiance: situated in a quiet area and not too far from all the animals... In fact, an elephant was just outside my lodge in the middle of the night eating the trees away, a very cosy lodge!
3. Activities: Love the guided walk, planting a tree in Amani Mara compound
4. Staff: friendly
Highlights: I asked for a gym and they provided a safari outdoor gym! I had the opportunity to run in the wild with the wildebeest. A spectacular once-in-a-life-time experience.
I was able to see animals from the balcony of your room. I managed to witness a migration from the lodge itself!
Amani Mara is the choice of lodge in Masai Mara!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amani Mara is a peaceful haven located in Olare Orok on the the banks of the Ntiak Ntiak river in the World Famous Maasai Mara National Game Reserve. It is a small and exclusive boutique lodge with exquisite accommodation, with each structure beautifully designed to give unobstructed views of the scenery with minimal impact on the environment. Guests are able to view a variety of game right from the comfort of their own rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Amani Mara Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amani Mara Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve