We spent three nights at Naboisho. The camp has great attention to detail in all areas of the tents and communal areas creating a real luxury but homely feel. The beds and pillows were our best in Africa and we thoroughly enjoyed our time playing our new favourite board game "10 days in Africa". The Nabisho conservancy is a private area of land adjacent to the main Mara reserve meaning it is not subjected to the same rules and regulations so you can drive at night and also do a walking safari, definitely a highlight ( thanks to Rulof for his exceptional knowledge and hospitality). The game viewing was exceptional with huge numbers of giraffes even a baby, a large pride of lions and game frequenting the camp water hole. Having hosts was a very nice touch, different to our other safari camps and we enjoyed the communal meals with them and other guests. The food was by far the best in Africa, even the packed lunch was great... (Highly unusual)
The only negative is the long drive to the actual Mara reserve makes for a very exhausting day trip, but a totally worth while experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a private conservancy that is a shining example of conservation and communities working together, Naboisho Camp offers a rare opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the majestic Serengeti-Mara ecosystem. Expert guides lead guests on bush walks, night drives and wilderness excursions, offering exclusive and unparalleled access to one of the most remarkable natural areas on the planet. And at the heart of it all is Naboisho Camp; a stylish safari haven that touches the earth lightly while forever making its mark in your memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve