Just got back from Naboisho a few weeks ago. What a beautiful place with wonderful staff! The tents are gorgeous and comfortable and at night the noises of Africa lull you into the best sleep you've ever had. Don't be afraid if you wake up in the middle of the night to hear a zebra or elephant (or lord knows what else) eating outside your tent! The food was so good we had to ask for some recipes (the Swahili chicken is so good....but doesn't taste as good as it does sitting in the dining room at Naboisho!) Can't say enough about the staff, so friendly, so professional and so warm. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a private conservancy that is a shining example of conservation and communities working together, Naboisho Camp offers a rare opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the majestic Serengeti-Mara ecosystem. Expert guides lead guests on bush walks, night drives and wilderness excursions, offering exclusive and unparalleled access to one of the most remarkable natural areas on the planet. And at the heart of it all is Naboisho Camp; a stylish safari haven that touches the earth lightly while forever making its mark in your memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve