Our first trip to Kenya and our first safari were truly highlighted by our stay at Naboisho Camp. The relief manager, Mariana and all of the warm and friendly staff there made us feel special and truly welcome. The game that we were able to see - starting at the landing strip - were exactly as one would anticipate for a first time visit. Even though the rain dispersed the animals - our guide Wilson and tracker, Christine (one of the few Maasai women in the business) were able to give us wonderful viewings of many species. The food which we were delighted to partake of was fresh, extremely tasty and also a super variety to chose from. Any specific culinary requests, ie; vegetarian, were not a problem at all. It was quite a thrill to hear the lion and elephant close to camp or in camp at night. The security escorted us at night so we were never concerned. The tents were lovely, immaculate and we loved the outdoor shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a private conservancy that is a shining example of conservation and communities working together, Naboisho Camp offers a rare opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the majestic Serengeti-Mara ecosystem. Expert guides lead guests on bush walks, night drives and wilderness excursions, offering exclusive and unparalleled access to one of the most remarkable natural areas on the planet. And at the heart of it all is Naboisho Camp; a stylish safari haven that touches the earth lightly while forever making its mark in your memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve